- During heavy poster printing periods of the academic year, student posters for campus poster sessions will be submitted as PDF files to ITS@williams.edu by the announced deadline/time (noon, at least two days prior to the poster session) and an appropriate poster pickup time will be posted.
- Check with your faculty member for poster size restrictions. Except by prior arrangement with a faculty member, all posters for campus poster sessions will be limited to 36" X 48” or 36” X 36”
- For poster design assistance, check to see if a poster design session has been scheduled. Lynda.com is an excellent resource for software tutorials. Occassionally, a faculty member has a template that the want you to use.
- If you have with specific questions or require assistance plan on visiting the SMC on duty in the CET area. Issues that SMC’s can’t handle will be directed to an ITS member.
- As PDF’s are received (email to ITS@williams.edu), an ITS member will open the PDF attachment to check that it opens correctly. If there is an issue openning the file, you will be contacted so please don't wait for the deadline to submit.
- You will want to print an 11" X17" for your instructor in advance of submitting the PDF for printing. Get the PDF approved by your instructor first.
*Only one copy of each poster will be printed. Typos & mistakes do not qualify for a reprint.