Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Purpose of this guide
This guide provides:
- A list of library databases to research medical / health topics
- Strategies for effective visual presentations
- Links to tools to create visual presentations
- Tips for advanced smart searching
- Link to citation styles
Research Tip: Finding Ebooks
You can find ebooks in the library catalog by doing a search for a topic, title, or author, and filtering your search results by:
- Availability: Full Text Online and Open Access
- Resource Type: Books
See a demo:
You can also search directly in ebook provider platforms.
Who can help?
There are a number of folks who can support your research. Feel free to ask any of us for help.