Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Selecting a Database
- the library webpage: library.williams.edu
- Open the E-resources / Databases list (under Doing Research)
- Explore the list of databases (by Subjects or by Type)
Consider the type of sources and perspectives you want to
Identify one database you plan to use.
- In the chat: enter the database you selected
- Run a few searches in the database. When we regroup we'll discuss what you learned about search strategies and the questions that came up