1. Open TurningPoint by clicking on the TurningPoint Icon:
Do not start by opening PowerPoint. This will not load the TurningPoint toolbar.
Do not start by double clicking your slide show file. This will not load the TurningPoint toolbar.
2. Select PowerPoint Polling and Plug in your Receiver:
3. You will see a floating TurningPoint toolbar:
4. Select New Multiple Choice Slide.
Replace the text in the title area with your question and replace the list items with the answers.
5. Mix regular PowerPoint slides in with the interactive polling slides. Save the slideshow just as you would save a regular PowerPoint slideshow.
Save your slideshow with the PowerPoint menu option: File: Save As. Remember: The save button in the TurningPoint tool bar is only for the clicker response data, not your presentation.
6. Start your slide show using ONLY the special TurningPoint Toolbar slide show start button.
7. Manage Polling: When you arrive at a polling question, the slide is NOT open for polling. Use the show bar on the upper right hand side of the slide to Start and Stop polling. Once the polling is stopped, the resulting graph is displayed. A useful feature to be aware of is the ability to repoll a question. The showbar is displayed below: