Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book-Length Literary Criticisms
In Library Catalog and Williams Worldcat, use the Advanced Search level and:
- Do a Keyword search for author's name and "criticism and interpretation"
- Do a Keyword search to the title of the book and "criticism"
Searching and Browsing
Start in the library catalog
- Do a few keyword searches in the library catalog
- Once you find a relevant book, click on the Details link and look at the Subjects to find similar items
- When you click on a subject, it will run a new search on that topic
Browse the shelves
Books are organized on the shelves according to topic, so once you find a promising source, you can:
- use the Virtual Browse link in the library catalog to see other possibly relevant books around it
- or go to the shelves to browse physically