Add LibGuide to Glow course via "Modules"
- Add a Module (you can call it LibGuides if you want)
- Add an item to the module ->toggle the item to External Tool ->scroll to LibApps
- In LibGuide Sites choose "research guides" /Content Type “Full LibGuide” /Guide… scroll to your guide and then click the Embed Content button at the bottom of the page.
- Click through and then publish the module and the item.
Add a button to the Nav bar for your LibGuide
- Click the module link to open the guide and then copy the URL at the top of the page.
- Go to Settings / Apps / Select: "Redirect Tool" / Click: "Add App"
- Name as you want it to appear on the button added to the course Nav bar. i.e. Mapmaking
- Paste in the full path for the module i.e. " http://libguides.williams.edu/mapmaking "
- Select the box “show in Course Navigation” and click “Add App” then refresh your browser.
- The Lib Guide now appears in the left Nav bar for that course
- Go to settings -> Navigation and drag Modules below the line unless you are using Modules for other purposes/ it is your homepage.