Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Add LibGuide to Glow course via "Modules"
- Add a Module (you can call it Research Guide, if you want)
- Add an item to the module ->toggle the item to External Tool ->scroll to LibApps
- In LibGuide Sites choose "research guides" /Content Type “Full LibGuide” /Guide… scroll to your guide and then click the Embed Content button at the bottom of the page.
- Click through and then publish the module and the item.
Add a button to the Nav bar for your LibGuide
- Click the module link to open the guide and then copy the URL at the top of the page.
- Go to Settings / Apps / Select: "Redirect Tool" / Click: "Add App"
- Name as you want it to appear on the button added to the course Nav bar. i.e. Mapmaking
- Paste in the full path for the module i.e. " http://libguides.williams.edu/mapmaking "
- Select the box “show in Course Navigation” and click “Add App” then refresh your browser.
- The Lib Guide now appears in the left Nav bar for that course
- Go to settings -> Navigation and drag Modules below the line unless you are using Modules for other purposes/ it is your homepage.