Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Primary Sources in the Library Catalog
1. Start with a keyword search in the library catalog.
2. Look at the Subjects
Some relevant subjects for this course are:
3. Limit Your Results
Use the facets on the left side of the screen:
- Date: slide the date bar or enter specific dates
- For physical books:
- Location: choose Chapin and Archives Rare Books or Show Only: Available in Library
- For digital reproductions:
- Collection: choose HathiTrust Digital Library or Show Only: Full Text Online