Signing up for lyndaCampus is simple and doesn’t cost individual members of the Williams community anything, but there are two things to keep in mind:
- You must use your @williams.edu email address as your user name
- You must complete the initial sign-up process on a computer or device that is connected to the Williams College network. After the first login, though, you may access the online site either on campus or off.
Follow these steps to sign up:
- From a computer connected to the campus network, go to iplogin.lynda.com and click the “create a profile” button
- Enter your first and last name in the appropriate fields.
- In the user name field, enter your @williams.edu email address
- Create and confirm a unique password for lynda.com.
- Click log in.
After Signing Up
After creating your lyndaCampus profile, simply go to lynda.com to log in using this information to access the training library. You can do this anywhere you have an Internet connection–whether you are on- or off-campus, or with a desktop computer or a mobile device! (Mobile data charges will apply, of course.)