Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to prepare your background image
|Download or scan an image.
How to resize your image in Photoshop
- If downloading, at least 1024 x 640 pixels
- If scanning, crop to 1920 x 1080 pixels (72 dpi) and your image is ready for your project.
- File > New
- Preset: Film & Video
- Size: HDTV 1080p/29/97 (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Name your file and hit OK
- File > Place Embedded...
- Hold Shift+Alt or Shift Option to scale the image from the center.
- Save as JPEG.
- Connect your external drive.
- Start Premiere Pro.
- Change "Location:" to your external drive and hit OK.
- File > Import and import your Studio video recording.
- Drag and drop the video to the Timeline.
- Add your background
- Remove the green screen (Video Effects > Keying > Ultra Keyer)
- Add subtitles.
- Add a title and credits
- Export with captions and format, H264.
- Share via Google Drive
Adobe Premiere Pro Lessons on lynda.com
What is Lynda.com?
Lynda.com provides in-depth instructional videos for a range of technology and business topics. Williams’ lyndaCampus license provides everyone at Williams web-based access to the entire lynda.com library.
How to sign in