Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
, Arabic Studies
, Comparative Literature
, Romance Languages
, Science and Technology Studies
This guide offers
Research strategies for conducting library research in anthropology and sociology.
- Search strategies to find scholarly sources:
- Strategies for citation searching (finding who cited what)
- List of core databases to use to find scholarly articles
- Strategies to search for scholarly books
- Suggestions for working with primary sources
- Tips for advanced smart searching
- Link to citation styles
Upcoming EndNote Workshops
EndNote is a citation manager that will help you manage your research process and simplify the writing process. The library offers EndNote workshops - here is where you can sign-up for the next workshops.