Library streaming films may be found in two locations in Glow depending on whether we digitized the content or have access through a streaming service:
- Course Media Gallery
- Look for a folder with the following pattern: [course number] Library Film [semester] [year] (e.g., HIST 117 Library Film SP 20)
- If you see blank screen or an error message when viewing the Course Media Gallery, see this OIT FAQ
- Used for library-digitized films
- Look for a Page called Library Streaming [semester] [year] (e.g., Library Streaming SP 20)
- Faculty may rename this page or create a Page that consolidates links for multiple films on one page. For assistance, contact your ITech liaison.
- Used for linking to streaming services
Look in both places. If you don't find the requested film, Ask a Librarian.